CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Flowers!!!



I have always loved flowers and wanted to have a green thumb, but have always failed when it comes to keeping flowers alive. I am proud to say that this season, I have tried a bit harder! With our house and upcoming parties, it makes me want to try my luck again at planting flowers. Mattie and I worked on the yard a few weeks ago, and then this past weekend, I planted some flowers. I planted impatients and begonas. I am very grateful to my parents, too, who came over last night and helped us trim all the bushes and clean up the front yard.. I realize that I should have done more yard work as a kid, so I would actually know what is going on! HA! Of course, at the time I probably stomped around and pouted when they asked me to help in the yard... kids... Now that I am more mature (haha), I will get outside and work :)
Note: These are not MY flowers, just showing you what they should look like! I will put some pictures on once they are photo worthy!

0 comments: