CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

ON A MISSION


I have been on a mission for the past week to find these canisters. There is nothing worse than finding 1 at a TJMAXX or Marshalls and not knowing if there are any more. I loved these and have gone to literally every one in town to try to find more for our new kitchen, but have only found 2. They look white (which they have a million white ones..ugh, but they are turquoise).If you find this in your town I will not only pay you back, but will add to it :) I am that desperate. Gotta love a good hunt!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi there! Stumbled across your blog, and I feel your pain for the TJMAXX finds... I too have done the same thing with throw pillows. I went to every TJMaxx, Ross, Home Goods, in the metroplex to make a complete set!
Glad to see I am not the only one who does this!

The Stanley Family said...

LOVE THESE!! I will go look today at the Hoover TJ's for you!